Departure & Return
Customers are responsible for KP Hole Park admission ($5 per person). Check in at the main entrance and mention you are with Get Up And Go Kayaking. They will direct you to the boat ramp where you will meet your guide!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight Restrictions: 425 pounds per boat (two guests) and no more than 250 pounds per seat (individual)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times when paddling
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Rainbow Springs
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Glass Bottom Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Rainbow Springs (Small-Group).
- "The parking, very crowded and I would highly suggest later afternoon times vs morning." See review