- Spend a day at the Natural Pool in Aruba on this jeep adventure
- Explore the California Lighthouse, the Natural Bridge and the countryside of Aruba
- Local, knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
After hotel pickup, receive a safety briefing and board your 4x4 — perfect for exploring Aruba’s scenic countryside, much of it inaccessible to normal vehicles —and settle in behind the wheel or hop in the passenger seat.
En route to Arikok National Park, you’ll pass by the California Lighthouse at the northwest tip of Aruba, where you’re treated to views of the island's coral-strewn western coastline. Make a stop at the remnants of the Natural Bridge; formed by years of erosion from the sea, the coral rock bridge once stretched to 100 feet (30 meters) long before collapsing.
Replenish with provided water and snacks, and learn about the history and wildlife of Aruba before you reach the Natural Pool. Formed by volcanic rock, the tranquil pool sits on the coast and provides the perfect snorkeling opportunity.
Don your snorkeling gear and swim over the corals during your free time before returning to your starting point with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum 8 persons per Vehicle
- Return to your hotel is by bus
- This tour is not recommended for guest with back or kidney problems, pregnant woman, people that recently had surgery.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and beach towel
- Please note: This tour is for hotel guests only; cruise ship guests cannot be accomodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Natural Pool Off-Road Safari.