- Spend a day at the Natural Pool in Aruba on this jeep adventure
- Explore the California Lighthouse, the Natural Bridge and the countryside of Aruba
- Local, knowledgeable guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Arrive at Arikok National Park, home to the Seroe Colorado Natural Bridge. This mostly unknown rock formation is a spectacular example of the power of the sea and time. Climb up the rocks to catch fantastic views of the surrounding turquoise sea before heading to your next stop: Baby Beach.
When you arrive at the beach, enjoy an included lunch at restaurant on the beach before spending some free time exploring on your own. Take advantage of the great snorkeling opportunities just offshore using the snorkel gear provided, or just stretch out on the sugary white sand and relax.
At the end of your 7-hour adventure, return to your hotel by jeep.
Please note: Passengers arriving to Aruba on cruise ships cannot book this tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for guest with back or kidney problems, pregnant woman, people that recently had surgery.
- Only 8 persons per vehicle
- Return to your hotel is by bus
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Baby Beach Off-Road Safari.