Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride a UTV over Aruba's rugged landscape to gain access to remote landmarks and attractions
- Stop at island highlights like Black Stone Beach, the Wish Rock Garden, California Lighthouse and Baby Bridge
- Take a refreshing swim off one of the island's beautiful beaches
- Learn about Aruba through your guide's informative commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for infants
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Action Tours Aruba N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "All of it it was fantastic , well worth every penny.. great guides and great sites ." See review