4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the countryside of Aruba during this half-day ATV adventure with a guide. Go to places on the island typically not accessible via customary tours. Learn about Aruba’s history while driving your own rugged ATV across some of the island's landscape and cultural sites. Then, cool off by taking a refreshing dip at the hidden “Cave Pool,” located near the Bushiribana Goldmill Ruins.
- Experience Aruba by taking a thrilling ATV ride
- See some of the island’s most popular attractions and sites
- Drivers must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels or harbor included
Saved to wishlist!
UTV Polaris Razor
Pick up & drop off service from Hotel or Port
Expert Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To confirm the hotel to arrange pick up time.
- Aruba Ports Authority, L.G. Smith Boulevard 23, Oranjestad, Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Drivers must be 18 with valid drivers license
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Aruba
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Action-Packed Half Day Aruba UTV Tour on a Polaris Razor & Cave Pool?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Action-Packed Half Day Aruba UTV Tour on a Polaris Razor & Cave Pool?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Action-Packed Half Day Aruba UTV Tour on a Polaris Razor & Cave Pool?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Action-Packed Half Day Aruba UTV Tour on a Polaris Razor & Cave Pool?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Action-Packed Half Day Aruba UTV Tour on a Polaris Razor & Cave Pool
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Santa Marta4WD Tours - Santa MartaSporting Events - Santa MartaExtreme - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory