- See a different side of Okinawa during a kayak tour
- An ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup means you won’t have to worry about finding a meeting point
- Receive personalized attention in a small group
Departure & Return
Rika Rika Warumi farmers market and restaurant, observation lookout.
|Saturday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please wear sun protection and clothes that can get wet.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Padaloha
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kayak North Okinawa, customised and private tours.