Departure & Return
We pick you up at the reception of your hotel or house. AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULE IN THE TOUR.
We will be at the RECEPTION at your place 10 minutes before the departure time which is indicated in the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide you a personal Radio guide, this is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away, without proximity (you always have a alive guide)
- We provide you personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) in the tour
- Your guide & driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in tour & in vehicles
- Guide Oaxaca is installing hand sanitisers at all vehicles and has introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Mixteca Alta UNESCO World Geopark, World Heritage..