4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn more about Oaxacan heritage on a half-day excursion to Mitla. Join a small group and visit the ancient archaeological complex of Mitla. Learn about the Zapotecs who built this incredible structure, and enjoy free time to explore the ruins. You will also visit a local workshop where you can see the traditional way of making Oaxacan textiles with natural dyes.
- Learn about Oaxacan history on a guided tour
- Enjoy hassle-free transfers or meet in the city center
- Avoid crowded tourist buses or pricey private tours
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Gral. Antonio de León 1, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lescas Co Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mitla Guided Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mitla Guided Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mitla Guided Tour Half Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mitla Guided Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mitla Guided Tour Half Day
4 to 5 hours
6 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory