Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside the Santo Domingo de Guzman temple in Oaxaca. The guide will be there at the agreed time to take a tour of the city.
We will end with a visit to the November 20 market, where you can enjoy the rich gastronomy of Oaxaca and the Benito Juárez market, which is the most traditional, where you can buy the famous "Oaxacan mole", Quesillo and Chapulines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syctravel Operadora S.A. de C.V.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff