- Hierve el Agua and Teotitlan del Valle full-day tour with mezcal tasting, from Oaxaca
- Go swimming in the warm waters of the Hierve el Agua springs
- Learn about Zapotec weaving at Teotitlán del Valle
- Taste different types of mezcal from a local producer
- Includes guide, entrance fees, and pickup and drop-off from central Oaxaca
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in most of the hotels, if you stay in any apartment or address, we indicate the address to schedule the pick up.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: This tour doesn't visit Mitla or Arbol de Tule
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The hike back up from the falls is pretty rugged, so you won't be doing it unless you've got great knees to navigate many tall uneven steps." See review