- Savor Mexican cuisine in the village of Zimatan, from Huatulco
- Enjoy a traditional 8-course meal prepared with seasonal ingredients
- A family-friendly activity ideal for first-time visitors and foodies
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Huatulco included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bahias De Huatulco International Airport, Carretera Costera Pinotepa, Salina Cruz - Santiago Pinotepa Nacional Km. 237, El Zapote, 70980 Santa María Huatulco, Oax., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiles & Chocolate Cooking Classes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 8-Course Dinner Experience in Huatulco.
- "It is quite hilly and difficult for people who tend to get motion sick." See review