- 1.5-hour Oahu sunset cocktail cruise with appetizers
- Sail by power catamaran from Waikiki toward Diamond Head
- Watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean
- Savor a pupu platter and sip two complimentary bar drinks
- Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and discounted beer
Departure & Return
Honu Olani is at Slip F28. Located at the front row of boats off of Ala Moana Boulevard. Look for the yellow sign "Hawaii Nautical".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
While you cruise south along the coast toward Diamond Head, check out the spread of appetizers like a cheese plate, caramelized onion meatballs and Kalua pork wontons with sweet chili sauce. Cash in your two provided drink tickets for wine, beer or a cocktail from the bar. Additional drinks are available for purchase, and you are welcome to unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
When the catamaran reaches Diamond Head, the captain will swing the boat around for the best view of the sunset. Watch the sun's light change on the prominent crater that forms Diamond Head, one of Oahu's most famous landmarks. Be sure to bring your camera for spectacular photo ops. Relax and unwind as the sun sinks below the horizon, then enjoy the short ride back to the pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise.
- "This is a must for everyone who is visiting Oahu." See review
- "This is a must do when you go for either romantic couple time or if you want to get that perfect picture of the island and Diamond Head mountain." See review
- "The view from a catamaran is the best way to view Waikiki Beach from the water." See review