- Avoid the crowds with this private Waikiki catamaran cruise
- Snorkeling equipment provided—look out for turtles and dolphins
- Learn as you travel—the guide shares local knowledge
- The perfect way to get sunset views without the crowds
Departure & Return
Once in the harbor, you will continue straight towards the ocean till you arrive at C Dock which will be located on your right near the bathrooms and volleyball courts. Paid parking ($1/hr) is available right as you enter the harbor and offers the shortest distance to the Dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Ocean Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff