Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide premium, round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki. Regardless of which hotel you're staying at, there is a convenient pickup location near you. Guests staying in Koolina or the North Shore are welcomed to meet the bus in Waikiki.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- USS Arizona Memorial tickets are guaranteed.
- Collapsible Wheelchairs can be accommodated on the bus.
- No bags are allowed in Pearl Harbor, but lockers are available.
- All participants must ride on the tour bus from Waikiki.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Pearl Harbor Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by USS Arizona Memorial - Honolulu City - Aloha Pearl Harbor Tour - Oahu.