- Explore Waimea Valley and enjoy a Polynesian Luau with fire knife dancing
- Entrance to Waimea Valley is included with luau ticket
- Be greeted with flower lei, and walk through fragrant flower lei gardens
- See cultural demonstrations, dancing, and enjoy traditional Hawaiian food and cocktails
Departure & Return
Departure PointToa Luau, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Waimea Valley, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toa Luau LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Toa Luau at Waimea Valley.