- Comprehensive tour of the North Shore from Waikiki
- Take photos of some of the North Shore's most picturesque locations
- Visit Sunset Beach, Haleiwa, Waimea Falls, and more
- Learn about the history of O'ahu from your guide
- Visit Green World Coffee Farm and learn about Hawaiian Coffee
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 24 hours before your tour start time. We need to conform to your pickup location and time.
- Aloha Tower Market Place Pier 10
What To Expect
Get your day started with a visit to Green wWorld Coffee Farm. Producing 100% Hawaiian coffee, this small farm is known for its excellent products. You'll have the opportunity to try some (own expense), before heading for Waimea waterfall and botanical garden.
Photograph the sights in the forest while enjoying the valley's cool breeze and peaceful vibes. Depending on the time of year, you will also explore various locations featuring green sea turtles, pristine beaches, pounding surf breaks, and azure waves. Midday, stop in the historic Hale'iwa town to taste some grub at the local food trucks. Stroll through the town to peruse the art galleries and surf shops that some say reflect what Hawaii was like decades ago.
Return to your Waikiki hotel for drop-off at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is tropical
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring a bathing suit for the waterfall
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Photography Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Photo Adventure of The North Shore, Hawaii.