Are you interested in?
100 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
473 Tours & Activities
USS Arizona Memorial Tours
56 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Spend the morning steeped in history with a visit to the Pearl Harbor memorial. Have control over the details of your experience with a small group and customizable tour. Leave the hassles of driving to your guide, who shares local insights and history as you visit the USS Arizona memorial, watch historical documentaries and explore museums dedicated to the events of WWII and Hawaii’s role in the war.
- See the USS Arizona memorial, and see photos and artifacts from the war
- Delve into Hawaii’s role in WWII and learn the history of Pearl Harbor
- Get local insights and historical context from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pearl Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If needed, the tour can accommodate up to 12 passengers. For parties of 5 or more, additional fees will apply.
- Infant Car Seats avilable. Please note in special requirements field at checkout.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII ( MSH )
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We totally recommend for families and folks who want a more personal and private tour experience vs a whole group tour." See review
Product code: 38297P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Kailua Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueAla Moana CenterAli'iolani HaleKawaiaha'o ChurchCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific KCC Farmers’ MarketHawaii State CapitolSunset BeachHonolulu ChinatownValley of the TemplesTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHonolulu Museum of ArtMakapuu Lighthouse He'eia State ParkWaimea Valley Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesDiamond HeadOahu Cruise Port