2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a 2-hour surfing lesson with an experienced guide who is also a professional lifeguard in Hawaii. Learn to read the surf and ride the waves during a lesson that includes instruction on the beach followed by practice in the warm waters of Oahu’s North Shore. This family-friendly experience provides plenty of customized attention and fun, along with the chance to view the sea turtles that are commonly found in this area.
- 2-hour surfing lesson on Oahu’s North Shore
- Practice the basics on the beach before hitting the water
- Try out the surf techniques in conditions suitable for beginners
- Enjoy a customized surfing lesson and individual attention
- Keep an eye out for sea turtles in the warm waters of the North Shore
Saved to wishlist!
Surf Board, rash guard and leash rental
free turtle tour
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointOahu, Oahu, Hawaii
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Supplier requires reconfirmation by phone 24 hours prior to tour date
- OPERATED BY Sunset Suzys Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14778P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesOahuSports Lessons - HawaiiSurfing Lessons - HawaiiSports Lessons - MauiSurfing Lessons - MauiSports Lessons - KauaiSurfing Lessons - KauaiCategory
Kaneohe BayAli'iolani HaleOahu Cruise PortAla Moana CenterWaikiki AquariumPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumAla Moana Beach ParkUSS Arizona MemorialManoa FallsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmKawaiaha'o ChurchParadise Cove LuauKailua Beach ParkQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonolulu Museum of ArtLanikai BeachKaau CraterKapiolani Park Bishop MuseumWaimea Bay