3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This sunrise photo tour ensures you'll leave the big island of Hawaii with the best pictures of iconic tropical sunrises around. Meet your friendly guide an journey to some of the top spots to catch epic images of the sun creeping up over the Pacific Ocean. It's a not-to-be-missed experience that's sure to be a memorable part of an Hawaii adventure.
- Golden Hawaii Sunrise Photo Tour
- Capture iconic photos of the sun over the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included in tour
6:15 AM<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Free Tripod during tour
Free Photos From Guide
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Waikiki Hotels. Contact us to update your pickup location.s If you are staying outside of Waikiki, your pickup will be at the Honolulu Zoo.
- Aloha Tower Market Place Pier 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is tropical
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Photography Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Sunrise Photo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Sunrise Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Sunrise Photo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18030P2
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hour Sunrise Photo Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiFood Tours - HawaiiUnique Experiences - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiMarkets - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiFood Tours - MauiUnique Experiences - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiMarkets - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiFood Tours - KauaiUnique Experiences - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiMarkets - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumSunset BeachLanikai BeachDuke Kahanamoku BeachTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmDuke Kahanamoku StatueUSS Arizona MemorialHonolulu Museum of ArtKapiolani Park Valley of the TemplesWaimea BayHaleiwaKoʻolau RangeHanauma BayKaau CraterBattleship Missouri MemorialWet 'n' Wild HawaiiMagic IslandNu'uanu Pali LookoutHonolulu