7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Honor the memory of Pearl Harbor, one of World War II’s most infamous attacks, during this 7-hour excursion visiting the famous naval base along with downtown Honolulu. Pay your respects at the ‘USS Arizona’ Memorial and explore the exhibits at the Pacific National Monument. You’ll also visit the ‘USS Missouri,’ check out downtown Honolulu, plus much more.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Allow 15 minutes for pick up arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shirt & Shoes required. Swimsuits, high heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are NOT allowed. Storage lockers are available for $5.00 per bag.
- Bring government issued ID. Ford Island is an active military base and ID is required at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Koko Crater Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsHonolulu Chinatown Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsLanikai Beach Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsMaunalua Bay Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & Tickets