6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the top stops of the North Shore of Oahu with this small-group tour. You'll see dozens of local points of interest, including the Dole Plantation, Haleiwa Town. Turtle Beach, and North Shore surf spots, to name a few. You'll also have plenty of time to stop and snack at local food trucks before making your way back to your hotel.
- Round-trip transfers from Honolulu hotels are included
- Small group sizes with no more than seven people
- Sample local coffee and macadamia nuts
- A professional driver/guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Individual Tour Video Souvenir (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE Pickup in Waikiki!
Hotel not listed? Please contact us and we are happy to pick you up from your hotel!
Surcharge for pickup more than 5 miles from Waikiki.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Ask for our private tours if you prefer to have the van for yourself
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group North Shore Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group North Shore Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group North Shore Circle Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group North Shore Circle Island Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I scheduled this tour for our first full day because I knew we would be a bit tired from the long 10 hour fight to Oahu." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group North Shore Circle Island Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Lyon ArboretumCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Valley of the TemplesMagic IslandPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmParadise Cove LuauKailua Beach ParkHonolulu HaleAli'iolani HaleKing Kamehameha StatueLanai LookoutManoa ValleyKahana Bay Beach ParkNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Waimanalo Beach ParkWaikiki BeachMt. TantalusManoa FallsKaneohe Bay