Departure & Return
Service from the airport: A VIP Trans greeter with green and white aloha shirt will be waiting for you at the baggage claim, and will have your name on a sign, assist you with your luggage, and escort you to your shuttle van. This service is free of charge and unique to VIP Trans. It’s our way of saying “Mahalo” for choosing us! Service to the airport: Passengers are picked up from their hotel or Resort designated shuttles pick up area* and dropped off at their airline. * Please confirm with your hotel’s or Resort’s front desk for the pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Call supplier to arrange a specific pick time for your departure transfer at least 3 days prior to transfer date.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, on request if advised at time of booking. However the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 personal item at no additional cost
- 2 pax minimum
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- There's an extra charge for transporting a car seat as it's considered a special item.
- nfant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (extra charge will apply).
- Children under 5 years old can travel for free as long as they will be traveling on an adult lap.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Trans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.