- Private, full-day tour of Oahu
- Private transportation for up to five people
- Learn about Oahu's history and culture
- Choose from up to 30 island stops
- Get insider information you don't hear on big bus tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE Pickup in Waikiki!
Hotel not listed? Please contact us and we are happy to pick you up from your hotel!
Surcharge for pickup more than 5 miles from Waikiki.
Pickup Honolulu Harbor $20
Pickup Westside - e.g. Ko'olina $100
Pickup North Shore $100
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
What To Expect
Stops include the famous Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Statue in Honolulu. Get insider info on a secluded, uncrowded beach in Waikiki and see where the 'Godzilla' movie was filmed. Hit up the Diamond Head Lookout for views over Honolulu and the coast, then hear about the most expensive neighborhoods in Oahu. Visit the Polynesian Cultural Center and the World War II Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Snap photos at scenic Hanauma Bay and see the famous Halona Blowhole. Stop at a Macadamia Nut Farm and the Dole Pineapple Farm to taste some Hawai'ian specialties before sitting down for lunch at a local restaurant.
On the North Shore, check out the historic town of Haleiwa and see the famous big wave surf spot in Waimea. Taste the island's best ice cream and purchase some original Hawai'ian souvenirs while you explore.
Finish your circuit of the island back in Waikiki with a better understanding of the Oahu's history, culture, and traditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands