6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the evening before, or on the morning of your tour, our office will send a text message and/or email message to the mobile number and/or email address given at the time of your booking. This text message and/or email message will include your tour guide's name, mobile number, and vehicle details. Your tour guide will arrive at your specified pick-up location approx. 10 minutes before the start of your tour, so they are ready to depart when you are.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
We recommend wearing and/or bringing comfortable shoes, casual attire, a light jacket, and swimwear … just in case you want to dip your toes in the sand or go for a swim at one of the many beautiful beaches.
WHAT WE WILL BRING FOR YOU
Water/Beverages, Snacks, Towels, and a few other goodies!
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, 521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal, 23 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Transportation Group, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Oahu Full Circle Island Tour From Waikiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oahu Full Circle Island Tour From Waikiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Oahu Full Circle Island Tour From Waikiki?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Oahu Full Circle Island Tour From Waikiki?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Plantation ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiLayover Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiLayover Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiLayover Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Honolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & Tickets