- Private catamaran cruise, exclusively for your party
- Explore Oahu's east coastline, from Kewalo Basin Harbor to Diamond Head
- Make stops along the way to see wildlife, such as turtles, dolphins and whales
- Opportunities to jump off board and swim or snorkel in the water
Departure & Return
Once in the harbor, you will continue straight towards the ocean till you arrive at C Dock which will be located on your right near the bathrooms and volleyball courts. Paid parking ($1/hr) is available right as you enter the harbor and offers the shortest distance to the Dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Ocean Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Catamaran Cruise and Snorkeling Tour in Honolulu.