2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Oahu's off-the-beaten-path hikes with a dedicated guide in the lead. You and your private party of four people or more will have undivided attention and be able to pick the type of hike you'd like to do; all skill levels and abilities are welcome. Learn about Hawaii's geology, flora, and fauna through guided commentary as you travel.
- Private tour for a minimum of four people
- Completely customized tour to your interests
- Personalized attention from your guide and the chance to ask questions
- Ability to move at your own pace; all skill levels welcome
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII ( MSH )
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oahu friendly hiking experience ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu friendly hiking experience ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oahu friendly hiking experience ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu friendly hiking experience ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38297P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiExtreme - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiHiking - MauiExtreme - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiHiking - KauaiExtreme - KauaiCategory
Honolulu HarborKoʻolau RangeQueen Emma Summer PalaceWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHaleiwaKailua Beach ParkKewalo BasinWaikiki AquariumMt. TantalusDuke Kahanamoku BeachPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumHard Rock Cafe HonoluluUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)USS Arizona MemorialHonolulu ChinatownValley of the TemplesHawaii's Plantation VillageLanai LookoutUSS Oklahoma Memorial