7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Guests will be able to redeem a voucher for a light lunch
Guarantee to get you back to your cruise ship in time
Food and drinks apart from light lunch
Departure & Return
521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2020 - 5/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A photo ID for all guests 16 years of age or older is required to enter Pearl Harbor. Guests under 16 must have a copy of their birth certificate. The US Department of the Interior has instituted a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Guests may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Camera lens cannot exceed 6 inches. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Guests must be able to step on/off the Navy shuttle boat to visit the Arizona Memorial.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu Small Group Shore Excursion: WWII The Full History?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu Small Group Shore Excursion: WWII The Full History?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89829P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)Honolulu Museum of ArtWaikiki BeachKaneohe BayKoko Crater Sunset BeachHard Rock Cafe HonoluluNu'uanu Pali LookoutDiamond HeadHawaii's Plantation VillagePearl Harbor Aviation MuseumHonolulu HaleKailua Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueAla Moana Beach ParkHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesBishop MuseumHe'eia State ParkHalona BlowholeLanikai Beach