8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Oahu with a small group and a guide in a climate-controlled vehicle. This tour is designed for visitors who want to see the best of the island but have limited time. Leave the hassles of driving and logistics to your guide and enjoy the comprehensive itinerary that includes stops at the Byodo-In Temple, secluded beaches, Hanauma Bay, Diamond Head, a local lunch spot, and so much more.
- See the best of Oahu in a day on a small-group tour with a guide
- Explore Oahu’s North Shore and enjoy lunch in Waimea Valley
- Visit Dole Pineapple Plantation and taste the famous froze pineapple whip
- Convenient round-trip transportation rom Waikiki and Kahala Hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick ups available from all locations in Waikiki and from Kahala Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 2 are no charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SpeediShuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oahu Circle Island Adventure from Waikiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu Circle Island Adventure from Waikiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oahu Circle Island Adventure from Waikiki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu Circle Island Adventure from Waikiki?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We left at 9:30 so maybe they need to leave early then that also is nice that they offer lunch but we wasted too much time on that." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Oahu Circle Island Adventure from Waikiki
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Aloha Tower MarketplaceHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignKo OlinaKapiolani Park Iolani PalaceAla Moana Beach ParkWaimea BayManoa FallsLyon ArboretumManoa ValleyBanzai PipelineHe'eia State ParkKawaiaha'o ChurchHalona BlowholeWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialKailua Beach ParkKaneohe BayNu'uanu Pali LookoutHawaii State Capitol