1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bring your fully charged phone w/ WhatsApp.This game was designed to use WhatsApp & its not optional
Departure & Return
102 Ohe St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will be walking for about 1 and 1/2 miles.
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests understand there is no refund for cancelations less than 24 hours prior to the game.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Legends and Murals of Oahu Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "If it would start earlier in the day, that would be better as the heat was pretty warm about noon" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuFun & Games - HawaiiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - HawaiiArt Classes - HawaiiFun & Games - MauiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MauiArt Classes - MauiFun & Games - KauaiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KauaiArt Classes - KauaiCategory
Manoa ValleyKahana Bay Beach ParkHonoluluNuuanu Valley Rain ForestMokolii IslandKCC Farmers’ MarketKo OlinaKewalo BasinWaimea Valley USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkMakapuu Lighthouse Duke Kahanamoku StatueKawaiaha'o ChurchKapiolani Park Ali'iolani HaleSandy Beach ParkCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Honolulu Museum of ArtKaneohe BayByodo-In Temple