Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Located at Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip F21. Look for the BIG RED SIGN Driving: Enter near Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave. We are on the front row of the marina - parallel to Ala Moana Blvd. $1/hr Metered parking is available City Bus: Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki to Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Lifejackets are provided for all passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Morning Wildlife Cruise in Waikiki, Oahu.