Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Maui's Hana region from Oahu
- Scenic drives along Hana's world-famous scenic coast
- Visit Hana Town and the Hasegawa General Store
- Swim at Ohe'o Stream and Pools
- Drive around Maui's east coast to Paia town
- Kaumahina, Puaa Kaa and Waianapanapa State Parks
- Professionally narrated tour
- Roundtrip flight from Oahu
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On this adventurous Maui day trip from Oahu, you’ll wake up early for a hotel pickup and transfer to Honolulu Airport, before flying for 30 minutes to Maui and the start of your drive out towards Hana. This part of Maui is famous for its waterfalls and dense forests of bamboo, and be sure to bring along your bathing suit since one of the stops is the chance to swim at the idyllic Pools of Ohe’o.
For those on the Hawaiian Airline option, a tasty no-host luncheon stop is provided for the chance to relax and refuel, and if weather permits, you’ll also make stops at the Keanae Lookout and the North Shore town of Paia. Gaze in wonder at the black-sand beach at Wai’anapanapa State Park, and stare straight up as you watch water thundering over roadside Wailua Falls.
This long day is packed with adventure and sights around every turn, and is a way of visiting Maui from Oahu for travelers who are short on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel as you may swim at Oheo if you wish, weather permitting
- Tour traverses rough roads - Not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems
- Please Note:
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel.
- If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands