3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a local guide, hike to Manoa Falls, the tallest accessible waterfall (150 feet) on Oahu. Located in what is known as the Rainbow Valley, the area is lush with vegetation due to near-daily rains, and rainbows after showers are common. Visit Tantalus Lookout for views of the Diamond Head crater and the Waikiki skyline.
- Half-day nature hike to Manoa Falls
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Waikiki included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free hotel pick up from Waikiki, most of our vehicle has an orange decal with K logo if your hotel is in Ko Olina here are the options, pick up location will be at Ala Moana Hotel or pay $40 per person and we will provide you transportation.
For a last-minute tour please call.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Snickers or Hiking Shoes
- Hand Towel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk "Small Group"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk "Small Group"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk "Small Group"?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk "Small Group"?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk "Small Group"
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonolulu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiExtreme - MauiHalf-day Tours - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiExtreme - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHonolulu ChinatownBattleship Missouri MemorialNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Banzai PipelineNu'uanu Pali LookoutWaikiki AquariumManoa ValleyKing Kamehameha StatueKawaiaha'o ChurchParadise Cove LuauAla Moana Beach ParkKoko Crater Lyon ArboretumAloha Tower MarketplaceKCC Farmers’ MarketDuke Kahanamoku BeachAla Moana CenterQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonolulu Zoo