Are you interested in?
51 Tours & Activities
432 Tours & Activities
Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours
4 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
With a local guide, hike to Manoa Falls, the tallest accessible waterfall (150 feet) on Oahu. Located in what is known as the Rainbow Valley, the area is lush with vegetation due to near-daily rains, and rainbows after showers are common. Visit Tantalus Lookout for views of the Diamond Head crater and the Waikiki skyline. Finally, stop at a local bakery to sample malasadas, a Portuguese confection similar to doughnut holes. Note: Manoa Falls is open only on Saturday's & Sunday's Due to temporary construction on Manoa falls trail, we will take you to the different trail to Nature garden walk & AIHUALAMA FALLS. Monday - Friday
- Half-day nature hike to Manoa Falls
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Waikiki included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our door to door service is provided to all our guest, vehicle will have an orange color decal, Karma Tour Hawaii with the K logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Snickers or Hiking Shoes
- Hand Towel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117916P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOahu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiWalking Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiHiking - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiExtreme - MauiWalking Tours - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiHiking - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiExtreme - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiCategory
Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmDuke Kahanamoku StatueUSS Arizona MemorialMokolii IslandKo OlinaWaikele CenterSandy Beach ParkWaimanalo Beach ParkWaimea BayHonolulu HaleBattleship Missouri MemorialLyon ArboretumDuke Kahanamoku BeachKaneohe BayUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkManoa ValleyHe'eia State ParkMaunalua BayHard Rock Cafe HonoluluManoa Falls