Departure & Return
Our meet up spot is in front of the "Surfer on a Wave" statue at the intersection of Kalākaua and Kapahulu avenues, on the side of the intersection towards the ocean. The statue depicts a man surfing on a large wave. Look for our guides in "Hawai'i Walks" Shirts and hats.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawai'i Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The East Waikiki Walking Tour.