1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience some of the island’s best views on this 1-hour horseback tour of Kualoa Ranch. Ride through a tropical valley, which is both a nature reserve and one of the country’s longest operating cattle ranches. Visit an ancient fishpond, flower and fruit gardens and see if you can recognize filming locations for Hollywood blockbusters Jurassic Park and Pearl Harbor.
- Learn about Hawaiian history and undergo safety training from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels available
- Explore a tropical valley and Kualoa Ranch on a horseback tour
- See an ancient fishpond, and Hollywood blockbuster filming locations
Saved to wishlist!
Movie & Ranch Tour
Tropical Garden Tour
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off, If option selected.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For Hotel pickup you are required to call Kualoa Ranch directly no less than 48-hours prior to your tour to confirm hotel pickup location and time. If you do not call to confirm pickup pickup will not be guaranteed. Departure times listed below, you must check in at least 15 minutes prior.
Departure - 7:00am – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Saks Fifth Ave. Entrance)
Departure - 7:00am – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel – (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue Bus Depot)
Departure - 7:00am – Ala Moana Hotel – (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
Departure - 7:00am – Hilton Hawaiian Village – (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
Departure - 7:15am – Sheraton Waikiki – (pickup at Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
Departure - 7:15am – Hawai’i Prince Hotel – (pickup outside of hotel at Marina Entrance)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If transportation option is selected, you must provide your hotel information in the special requirements field at checkout
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by adult at check in to sign Liability Waiver
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on all tours
- There is a minimum height requirement of 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) and a maximum weight limit of 230 pounds (104 kg)
- Guests who are pregnant are not recommended to participate in this activity
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity
- For your safety and convenience, please provide accurate weight & height during booking as you will be weighed at check-in. Misrepresentation of body information could result in denial of service without a refund
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask, bandana, neck gaiter) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Adventure Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Adventure Package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Adventure Package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Adventure Package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5132_HR002
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeMovie ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesOahuHorseback Riding - HawaiiUnique Experiences - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiMovie Tours - HawaiiHorseback Riding - MauiUnique Experiences - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiMovie Tours - MauiHorseback Riding - KauaiUnique Experiences - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiMovie Tours - KauaiCategory
Honolulu Museum of ArtKahana Bay Beach ParkLyon ArboretumHonolulu HaleBishop MuseumKo OlinaKing Kamehameha StatueDiamond HeadBanzai PipelineOahu Cruise PortLanikai BeachHanauma BayHalona BlowholePearl Harbor Aviation MuseumWaikele CenterSandy Beach ParkUSS Oklahoma MemorialManoa ValleyLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkManoa Falls