3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Your guide takes care of transportation and all the details so you can enjoy this 2-mile (3-kilometer) hike through lush tropical rainforest to a 150-foot waterfall. On your way, observe local flora and fauna and remnants of ancient Hawaiian farming terraces. Your guide provides mosquito repellent, a poncho, trail snacks and water, and other amenities so you can relax and enjoy your surroundings.
- See lush rainforest plants, streams and waterfall
- Family-friendly 2-mile (3-kilometer) moderate hike
- Bring yourself and your rain boots: guide takes care of all other details
- Pickup and drop-off from select Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Professional nature guides
Bottled water and trail snacks
Rubber / Rain boots (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPaki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Waikiki hotels 9am-920am and return to Waikiki by 1pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ko‘olau Mountains, native and introduced species of flora and fauna, streams, pools and a 150 foot cascading waterfall and remnants of ancient Hawaiian terraces for farming.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 3326P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesOahuHiking - HawaiiHiking - MauiHiking - KauaiCategory
Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesSunset BeachHonolulu HaleOahu Cruise PortKaneohe BayMakapuu Lighthouse Kawaiaha'o ChurchKewalo BasinHalona BlowholePearl Harbor Aviation MuseumBanzai PipelineWaimea BayNu'uanu Pali LookoutMt. TantalusBishop MuseumHonolulu ChinatownWaikele CenterHaleiwaMokolii IslandShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design