11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This comprehensive tour of Oahu hits many of the island’s most iconic locations such as the Dole Plantation, Waimea Valley, Shark's Cove, Byodo-In Temple, Halona Blowhole, and more. You’ll also visit several beaches where you’ll have time to take photos. Along the way, sample tropical fruit, macadamia nuts, coconut water, and other island fare.
- Full day tour of Oahu
- Visit 25 scenic and educational locations
- Sample local foods and coffee along the way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tripod for your camera
Free photo session!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only provide pickup from Waikiki, if you are not staying in Waikiki you can meet us at the Honolulu Zoo parking lot and we can pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Datesnap Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Circle Island Sunset Photo Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Circle Island Sunset Photo Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Circle Island Sunset Photo Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Circle Island Sunset Photo Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Circle Island Sunset Photo Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
KCC Farmers’ MarketKaau CraterUSS Oklahoma MemorialHard Rock Cafe HonoluluBishop MuseumHonolulu HarborHonolulu Museum of ArtKoko Crater Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHawaii's Plantation VillageManoa ValleyHawaii State CapitolMt. TantalusDiamond HeadWaimanalo Beach ParkAla Moana CenterLyon ArboretumQueen Emma Summer PalaceDuke Kahanamoku StatueMaunalua Bay