4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII ( MSH )
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eco-adventure friendly Aloha Island Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38297P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursPlantation ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Maui4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiShore Excursions - Kauai4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Hawaii State CapitolKing Kamehameha StatueWaikiki AquariumHonolulu ZooHonolulu HarborKapiolani Park Oahu Cruise PortKewalo BasinHawaii's Plantation VillageBanzai PipelineNu'uanu Pali LookoutWaikiki BeachUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHonolulu ChinatownMakapuu Lighthouse Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignBishop MuseumManoa FallsKoko Crater