Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: There may be times when pickup locations change or travelers are re-routed to another area due to circumstances beyond our control. We will contact you via the phone number you provided. We will not be responsible should the number you provided be incapable of receiving calls or texts from and within Hawaii. All Arrival Travelers: Please provide your airlines and flight number so we can monitor your flight and adjust your pickup time for your convenience and a hassle free pickup. Lead passenger must provide a direct contact phone number we will use to contact upon arrival. Domestic Arrivals: Pickup location will be at the appropriate curbside relative to the baggage claim as directed by the airline. International Arrivals: Pickup location will be curbside fronting the International Arrivals exit. Luggage: All passengers are allowed to have one standard suitcase, one carry on suitcase and one personal carry on item (purse/backpack). Additional fees will apply for excess or oversized items. Please notify us in advance. All Departure Travelers: Please provide your hotel name and airline for a hassle free pickup and transfer. Lead passenger must provide a direct contact phone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ETOHI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by ETOHI: Oahu Airport to Hotel - Transfer.