3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the excitement of a traditional oceanfront luau, complete with a special farm-to-table buffet, Polynesian dance, music and even a fire-knife dance with this Diamond Head luau evening. Saddle up to a full bar after 'getting leid' and take in the incredible sunset over Waikiki Beach before kicking back for an entertaining show and a truly memorable Hawaiian experience!
- Diamond Head Luau with a special farm-to-table buffet
- Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau
- Learn to make leis, weave coconut fibers, and hula
- Enjoy Polynesian song and dance
Saved to wishlist!
Cultural Activities (lei making, temporary tattoos, ukulele lesson, hula dancing and coconut palm weaving)
Special Farm to Table Buffet (see menu in activity description)
Fresh Flower Lei
Mai Tai Cocktail Greeting
Transportation (Aquarium is located within walking distance of all Waikiki hotels)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWaikiki Aquarium, 2777 Kalakaua Ave Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4027
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available within menu.
- Please advise of any special dietary needs at time of booking in the "Special Requirements" field.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Diamond Head Luau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 25059P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsOahuDining Experiences - HawaiiTheaters - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiTheaters - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - KauaiTheaters - KauaiDinner and Show - KauaiCategory
Ko OlinaKoko Crater Nuuanu Valley Rain ForestHonolulu ZooKing Kamehameha StatueKailua Beach ParkNu'uanu Pali LookoutKapiolani Park Honolulu Museum of ArtMakapuu Lighthouse Hawaii State CapitolKewalo BasinAla Moana Beach ParkHe'eia State ParkLanikai BeachWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialDuke Kahanamoku BeachNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Hanauma BayKaau Crater