9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the highlights of Oahu in one full day on this comprehensive island tour. Visit natural wonders such as Diamond Head crater, Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, the Halona Blowhole, and Sandy Beach. You’ll also explore man-made sites like the Dole pineapple plantation, Haleiwa Historic Town, and North Shore Soap Factory. This is a perfect choice for first-time visitors to Oahu.
- Full-day tour of Oahu's highlights
- Visit both natural wonders and man-made sites
- Small groups—maximum of seven people
- Wi-Fi and bottled water on board
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free hotel pick up from Waikiki, most of our vehicle has an orange decal with K logo.
- Honolulu Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Grand Circle Island "Small Group"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Grand Circle Island "Small Group"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Grand Circle Island "Small Group"?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Grand Circle Island "Small Group"?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Grand Circle Island "Small Group"
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Lanikai BeachNu'uanu Pali LookoutBishop MuseumHawaii State CapitolDuke Kahanamoku BeachKewalo BasinShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignWaimea Valley Manoa FallsLyon ArboretumKCC Farmers’ MarketWet 'n' Wild HawaiiKing Kamehameha StatueDuke Kahanamoku StatueQueen Emma Summer PalaceTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmKapiolani Park Honolulu ZooKawaiaha'o ChurchUSS Oklahoma Memorial