- Aerial tour of Oahu provides awe-inspiring views of the sights
- Eco-star helicopter offers first-class seats and viewing windows
- Sightseeing value: fuel-efficient engine delivers fast flight
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Complimentary transportation available from select hotels. Address: 99 Kaulele Place (off Lagoon Drive) Honolulu, HI 96819 Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (ages 0-2) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Blue Skies of Oahu ECO Helicopter Tour.
- "My wife and I did the 45 min flight around the island for our 1st Wedding Anniversary and cannot recommend Blue Hawaiian Helicopters enough!" See review