Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Feel free to bring your own food and non alcoholic beverages on the tour, we will also provide water, juice and light snacks for you.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- We have snorkel gear on the boat for you, but if you have your own snorkel, mask and fins, please bring them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Indigo Ocean Hawaii, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by A'o Hawai'i Swim with Dolphins.
- "If you want a refreshing tour with a sterling crew, then this trip is for you." See review