Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Honolulu Zoo in Waikiki under the massive Indian banyan tree.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better
- Sunglasses and sunscreen applied.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Waikiki Hoverboarding: 1 hour Intro Tour.