Departure & Return
The tour starts at Pull's Ferry, one of Norwich's many medieval structures - easy to find on the Riverside Walk. NB - the postcode is for the nearest residence and so not quite accurate. If you get lost, just ask one of the friendly locals!
Our start and finish points are close to the two original crossings of the River Wensum - both located a short walk from the very centre of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY History and Hostelries - Norwich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands