3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Witness a profound side of French and American history with a visit to Omaha Beach from Bayeux. On this 3-hour small-group tour, you’ll stroll the Normandy beaches, explore critical wartime sites like Pointe du Hoc and the Normandy American Cemetery, and learn fascinating facts and histories about WWII from your guide. In the company of a small group, you’ll have the chance to personalize the journey, stopping to take souvenir photos and ask questions.
- 3-hour guided tour of Omaha Beach from Bayeux
- See the crater-riddled cliffs of Pointe du Hoc, a critical German outpost that was attacked by US forces
- Step upon the Normandy battlefield beaches and learn about the battles that ensued there
- Pay your respects at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Roundtrip hotel transport by minivan included
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pickup from Bayeux train station or Place de Quebec in Bayeux only
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Omaha Beach Half-Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Omaha Beach Half-Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you're looking for a short tour like this I would certainly recommend it, and if you can get Kate as your guide you'll end the morning having thoroughly enjoyed the experience." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Omaha Beach Half-Day Trip from Bayeux
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNormandyBus Tours - Deauville CityHistorical Tours - Deauville CityHalf-day Tours - Deauville CityBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandHalf-day Tours - South East EnglandCategory
CherbourgD-Day Experience & Dead Man's Corner MuseumMulberry HarbourLe Havre Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Le Havre)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Brittany (Bretagne)HonfleurCaen Castle (Château de Caen)DeauvillePegasus Memorial Museum (Pegasus Bridge)Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)Arromanches 360Joan of Arc Historial (Historial Jeanne d’Arc)Normandy Victory MuseumBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Ranville War CemeteryTrouville (Trouville-sur-Mer)St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)La Cambe German War Cemetery