2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Nimes with a private guide, just for your personal group. Offering a more flexible way to see the sights, the tour showcases the city’s Roman relics with commentary that’s tailored to your interests. You’ll see the Arena of Nimes and La Maison Carrée, along with the medieval streets of the city center where restaurants and enticing boutiques wait to be discovered.
- Follow the trail of Roman history in France with this Nimes walking tour
- Find the best photo spots for snaps of La Maison Carrée, a Roman temple
- Learn about the city’s green spaces such as Les Jardins de la Fontaine
- Enjoy a more personal tour with a private guide whose focus is your group
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontaine Pradier, 1 Esp Charles de Gaulle, 30000 Nîmes
Your hotel in the city center
Or train station Nimes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anna Sechaud
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNîmesWalking Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonHistorical Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWalking Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - AvignonHistorical Tours - AvignonCategory