Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group Monaco evening tour from Nice
- Do a lap around Monaco’s Formula One Grand Prix circuit with your guide
- Enjoy free time to dine at Casino Square or visit the Grand Casino
- Try your hand at the card tables and slot machines in Monte Carlo’s glitzy casinos
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Nice
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Cross the border into Monaco — the second-smallest country in the world — and begin your visit with a spin around the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. After getting a taste of racing action, continue on to Monte Carlo’s famed Casino Square for free time to explore and have dinner (own expense).
Test your luck at Monte Carlo’s renowned slot machines and European- and American-style table games. Choose from the opulent Casino de Monte-Carlo or one of Monaco’s smaller casinos. If you prefer not to gamble, you might soak up the ambiance at Café de Paris and ogle the parade of luxury cars and well-heeled patrons parading through Casino Square.
Relax and admire the twinkling lights of the Riviera on the return drive to Nice, where your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Please note: Be sure to bring your passport on the tour. The minimum age to enter Monte Carlo’s casinos is 18, and the main casino requires an entrance fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code : Business Casual
- Entrance to the Grand Casino is an additional EUR10 payable direct, you must be over 18 and have your passport with you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews