10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfert from/to hotel
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available only from Nice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BINGO TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gorges du Verdon Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gorges du Verdon Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gorges du Verdon Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gorges du Verdon Shared Tour from Nice
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiceBus Tours - French RivieraNature and Wildlife - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - Monte-CarloNature and Wildlife - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - CannesNature and Wildlife - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Villa Kerylos Tours & TicketsMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall) Tours & TicketsPlace Garibaldi Tours & TicketsMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna) Tours & TicketsChateau de Cremat Tours & TicketsNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport) Tours & TicketsNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques) Tours & TicketsMassena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas) Tours & TicketsChateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & TicketsSt. Paul de Vence Tours & TicketsCastellane Tours & TicketsQuai des États-Unis Tours & TicketsTourrettes Tours & TicketsVilla Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & TicketsVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Nice Tours & TicketsNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & TicketsCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur) Tours & TicketsQuai Lunel Tours & Tickets