4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close and personal with the scenery, and travel around with ease, when you set off on a half-day e-bike tour of the Côte d’Azur. After meeting your guide in central Nice, where you’ll pick up your electric bike and helmet, you’ll follow coastal roads to some of the region’s prettiest corners. Ascend hills with ease thanks to your bike, follow along the famed Grande Corniche route, pause in the medieval town of Villefranche, and access areas that are otherwise hard to get to on foot or by car.
- Beat the crowds, and get up close to the scenery, on a small-group tour
- E-bike, helmet, training, and snacks are all provided
- Learn more about the region and its history from your guide
- Get off the typical tourist trail and explore areas most visitors miss
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Use of e-bike
Use of helmet
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Bicicletta Shop concept, electric bikes , 9 &, 9bis, Rue Defly, 06000 Nice, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
2 minutes walk from Place Garibaldi (Tram Stop)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Fantastic Bay of Villefranche & billionaire's cape E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fantastic Bay of Villefranche & billionaire's cape E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fantastic Bay of Villefranche & billionaire's cape E-Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fantastic Bay of Villefranche & billionaire's cape E-Bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNiceMountain Bike Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraMountain Bike Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloMountain Bike Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Massena Square (Place Masséna)St. Paul de VenceQuai des États-UnisCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Chateau de CrematPlace GaribaldiVilla Ephrussi de RothschildHotel NegrescoVilla KerylosNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Hard Rock Cafe NiceCastellane