2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licences Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
333 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
Terrapin Point, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal City Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Small Group Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Small Group Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Niagara Falls Small Group Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls Small Group Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsNature and Wildlife - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkNature and Wildlife - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundNature and Wildlife - BuffaloWalking Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloCategory